The office of the City Manager provides direction and leadership for the effective operations of municipal services for the City of Saint Hedwig as directed by the Mayor and City Council. Some of the primary duties of the City Manager include:
- Direct and supervise the administration of all departments
- Ensure all state laws and City ordinances are effectively enforced
- Prepare and recommend to the City Council the annual budget and capital program
- Administer the budget as adopted by the City Council
- Advise the City Council of the financial conditions and future needs of the City and make recommendations concerning the affairs of the City.
- Server as the Human Resource Director.
- The City Manager also serves as the Court Administrator.
Phone: 210-667-9568 ext. 750